Foothills family, in the life of our church there are many who are experiencing difficulties. We want to be a praying church and we want to pray specifically for our brothers and sisters. In what ways can we pray? Here are several prompts:
Request that God would…
- Heal the brokenhearted and bind up their wounds (Psalm 147:3).
- Give them comfort and strength amid their hardship (2 Cor 1:4, 12:9).
- Help them to suffer well (Philippians 3:10).
In addition, take a moment and pray these prompts too…
- To give Foothills a public and private spirit of unity (Ephesians 4:3; Colossians 3:15).
- To save your unbelieving family member, friend, co-worker (John 6:44; 2 Peter 3:9).